Quilters Lane Committee
The Warrenton streetscape is a place to honor tradition, celebrate a diverse and inclusive history, and engage with community through intentional design.
The Quilters Lane Committee uses the quilting arts to frame a diverse storytelling of Warren County’s history and promote community engagement through public art.
- Represent an inclusive history of our community
- Educate our community and visitors on quilting arts and their significance in our varied histories and communities
- Create opportunities for interaction and engagement between residents, visitors, and the quilting arts
- Create a design corridor linking businesses and cultural groups with the common theme of quilting
- Increase understanding and engagement of young people in quilting arts
The Quilters Lane Committee meets the 4th Wednesday of each month at Town Hall located at 133 S. Main St. Warrenton at 6:30pm