Pay Bills Online by clicking here!
NEW PAYMENT PORTAL & CONVENIENT PAYMENT OPTIONS
The Town of Warrenton has launched a new payment service, offering you greater flexibility to view and pay your utility bill online. Additionally, you will have more choices to pay your bill, including by text message.
You can look forward to being able to:
- Pay your bill any time via an easy-to-use online portal
- Manage your account and view up to two years of payment history
- Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment
- Set it and forget it with AutoPay … save time and avoid late or missed payments
- Pay with credit/debit card, e-check, Apple Pay and Google Pay, PayPal, and Venmo
What this means for current ACH Bank Draft customers:
Starting in a few months, if you are currently enrolled in AutoPay with ACH Bank Draft, your payments will process as usual. No action is required, but we encourage you to create a payment account to view your bill online and take advantage of the new options.
With the new system, there will be a $0.30 processing fee incurred.
If you have any questions, call us at: (252)257-3315.
The Town of Warrenton